#GuestPostsInvited #ComplimentaryHosting #GetPublished
A Big Shout to all our writer/blogger friends here :
Do you wish to nurture that little writer inside you ? Do you want your article to get published ? Do you really want to write something but refrain thinking that who’s gonna read your article ? Are you finding it difficult to promote your wonderful creations & draw traffic to your blog ?
Guest Post Niches that we are looking forward to include :
#Restaurant & Resort Reviews
Please take care of following basic & very simple things before sending your articles :
- Article length must be between 500-1000 words.
- Article must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as Microsoft Word Document .Photographs if any may be sent as attachment with their placement position clearly marked in the article.
- All the content – both the text as well as the photographs must be your own original work and you need to certify the same in the mail.
- Do incorporate link to your Blog in the article (once only).
- Mention two lines(maximum) about yourself under the head “About the Author” towards the end of the write up.
- Consider this as an opportunity to expand your readers base , thereby increasing traffic at your blog at absolutely no cost . You need not pay anything at all to get your blog published and neither will you be paid anything for the content .
As for the selection process, once substantial number of entries are received , we will go through each of them and based on merit of content, articles to be published will be shortlisted subsequently.
In case your blog is shortlisted for publishing, you will be notified through mail whereby you will be requested to simply like / follow / subscribe social media handles of Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi and that’s it , your blog will feature in the final list.
All the blogs featuring in the final list will then be published gradually (maximum 2 Guest Blogs per week ,restricted to a maximum of 5 guest blogs per month) after incorporating a maximum of one backlink per blog to Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi’s post.
While the hosting is complimentary but Content will be the deciding factor and #InsideOutwithRahulYuvi reserves the final right to decide which entries will be published.
So what are you waiting for guys, just put on your writer’s hat , start to pen down your feelings/experiences and shoot your entries straight to email@example.com !
And hey , don’t forget to google Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi to know more about us .
Look forward to happily receive & witness some wonderful work .
See Ya ! 🙂