In the lap of Parvati River lies Kasol, a small village in Himachal Pradesh, is known for its thrilling treks, scrumptious food, and its mystic vibes. Not many people think of visiting Kasol as their first preference as this precious village is like a hidden gem in the mountains. We assure you, Kasol provides food for the soul of an adventure junkie out there. From Khirganga trek, trek to Manala Village, a visit to Tosh, to a walk along the Parvati River, Kasol is a hub of amazing things to do in a beautiful hill station. Want to have a perfect weekend getaway? Here we are with the best things to do in Kasol.
Image Credits: Klook
- An enthralling trek to Kheer Ganga: It is a challenging four-hour climb on the tricky trails. The nine kilometers trek leads to Kheer Ganga which is towards the end of the Parvati River. The top of Kheer Ganga provides you with a beautiful view of the snow-capped mountains, a closer look to the clouds, apple and pine trees reaching the clouds, and what not? If you and your friends have a love for nature, this trek is for you all!
- Treks, Treks, and Treks: The main purpose of visiting a hill station for many remains trekking. Kasol is a small village yet a huge home to some wonderful trekking paths. From beginners to experts, everyone can enjoy trekking near Kasol. Sar Pass trek is an easy trekking destination with rustic villages, snow-capped mountains, and surrounded by thick forests. For the people who want to add some thrill to their trip to Kasol, this trek is for you! Another trek for the adventure junkies is the Pin Parvati Pass. We bet this trek is only for those who are ready for some challenges coming their way. Another place famous for its hippie culture, treacherous roads, and especially Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib, Tosh is an easy trekking destination for the beginners.
- A walk along the Parvati River: Parvati River provides you with a mesmerizing view of calm waters with neighboring forests enhancing the beauty. A walk alongside this river will provide you with a feeling of serenity. You can rejuvenate your soul and relax on the bank of the river, away from the cacophony of city life. During monsoon, this river becomes a place for highly enthusiastic people who thrive for water sports.
- Adventure, serenity, and Good food: Kasol is not only a magical spot for adventure lovers but it is also a wonder for all the foodies out there. Kasol is also known as the mini Israel of India. It provides you with an opportunity to binge on some exotic Israeli cuisine. From fine-dine places to street food, Kasol opens the doors of paradise for the food lovers out there. Turquoise Kasol and The Evergreen are the two places that can make your mouth filled with water as we bet they serve the best Israeli food in the area. How about trying some rice beer? With no alcohol content, this rice beer is a must-try when you visit Kasol. Tip from us: When you go for a trek, find some small cafes and ask for Aaloo Paranthas and omelet. We bet you will keep eating until your stomach allows you. As they say, the best places are hidden. You have to find such amazing places.
- Chalo Chalal: Chalal is a spirited village where you can reach by treading alongside the Parvati river. From nature’s wonders to some amazing cafes, this village houses a lot of amazing things to do in Kasol. It might be surprising for you to note that Chalal is a village which is also famous for the parties it organizes throughout the year. You can dance till your feet stops in the wonderful parties organized in Chalal. The best time to visit this place is in April and May. Plan a trip with a bunch of your friends and it would be worth traveling.
- Sunrise in Bhuntar: Situated in the Parvati Valley, the town of Bhuntar is just 30km away from Kasol and provides one of the best sunrise watching experiences to the travelers. From sightseeing to shopping, this place provides you with a lot of amazing things to do near Kasol. It has easy connectivity to places like Manikaran Sahib, Manali, and Kasol.
This is just a gist of all the things you can do in Kasol. Next time, you plan to visit Himachal Pradesh, think of visiting Kasol.
Don’t Miss to check out : Best scenic trekking trails in Munnar
We hope you found the content above interesting and engaging . So look forward to your comments.
And Guys , please be Safe . This turbid time too will surely come to an end soon, Corona will be defeated . And then, we all will Travel like anything & Tourism industry will boom again!
Till then, sit back , relax and check out some other exclusive Travel Blogs from across the world here :
or Check our latest Insta-feeds here :
Namaste & Take Care till our next post.
(Just Google : Rahul Yuvi)